Wednesday, December 2, 2009

OKC

I always spend several weeks, several times a year back in Oklahoma City. I have stayed at just about every RV park in town over the past 8 years, but this time I decided to stay at the Elks Lodge in Bethany, OK, a suburb.

 
No one else was there so I got the spot with electric. This is behind at the corner. There is water and sewer back behind along the wall. Good thing I didn't need to dump because my hoses would not have reached.

Looking from the street at the lodge. You can't see me because I am behind the building. When there are more RVs they can park in the parking lot here.

This is the large field between the lodge and the street. The entire facility is fenced and gated. But I learned the trick so I could come and go whenever I wanted.

On the far side of the lodge is their pool and rec center. Nice! Too bad it isn't swimming weather.

My granddaughter, Caitlin, celebrated her first birthday while I was there.

Caitlin with one of her big brothers, Colin, who is 3.

Three generations. My neice, sister-in-law and great-neice. L-R, Kira, Nancy, Rylee

Grandma and Rylee who is 7 months old and just as cute as can be.

Rylee and daddy, my nephew Byran.

I also had a chance to visit my extended/adopted family. Here are Art, Sarah and the girls, L to R, Audry, Alyssa, Kylie.

And I always enjoy my visits with my best friend, Ginger.  Here we are at a local teahouse.

No comments: