Friday, January 8, 2016

My last post

I have been blogging for almost 8 years and I guess I am burnt out.  I can't seem to keep up with my blogs and where I am (maybe I'm too busy having fun).  So I've decided to close down my blog.  Also, I seem to keep getting stuck in one place, for various reasons, and then I don't have much to blog about anyway.  You can still follow me on Facebook, though.

It's been fun and it's been an adventure.  Know that I'm not pulling off the road or stopping my adventures, I'm just going to document them in a different way from now on.

Thank you for all those who have followed me over the years.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I know what you mean. Sometimes I think I want to quit my blog, but I do enjoy going back and reading them later when we forget what we did.

Barbara said...

I know what you mean. Sometimes I think I want to quit my blog, but I do enjoy going back and reading them later when we forget what we did.

BANDAR SLOT TERPERCAYA said...

EVENT & PROMOSI BONUS BAPAUTOTO
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Link Alternatif :>> Deposit Pulsa Tanpa Potongan

Freebet 50K Setiap Hari
Bonus Kerajinan
Bonus Streamer
Bonus New Member 10%
Event Koi Gate
Event Scatter
Event Freespin 30% & Buyspin 25%
Cashback 0.5% Sportbook
Cashrebate Up 0.8%
Team Promo Up 1.5Jt
Bonus Refferal Up 1% Seumur Hidup