Sunday, November 10, 2013

Aurora, Colorado and family

After leaving Gros Vente, I headed for Aurora, Colorado, and a visit with my kids and grandson.  It turned out to be a wonderful trip, with an unexpected visit to the hospital.
Grandson Joshua and his girlfriend.



Joshua and his jeep (the same one I fell out of last year)


Joshua playing soccer for Lutheran High School in Parker, Colorado.  Very athletic, Joshua is good at every sport he goes out for.  He has done well in baseball and wrestling, too.


Brian is fixing us some supper.


Here I am at the ER in Aurora.  The first time my tachycardia wouldn't stop and I ended up in the ER.  I had hoped it would be my last experience with this, but it was not to be.  More on that later.   After just a few hours, they let me go.   
 
A few days later and I was on my way once again, headed towards Pratt, KS.

No comments: